Kilgus Milk at the Hound
New Milk at the Hound!!!
At The Coffee Hound, we try very hard to serve you the best! This means sourcing the greatest ingredients we can, and going a little out of our way to do so! After being on a waiting list for over a year, The Coffee Hound has finally partnered with Kilgus Farmstead in Fairbury, Illinois! We are now serving both whole and skim milk, as well as cream from the Farmstead's 130 pasture fed Jersey cows.The milk is non-homogenized, so you'll start see your barista's shaking up jugs of milk in order to incorporate all of that delicious cream that rises to the top!
Fun Farm Facts:
1. The cows are pasture fed through out the Spring and into the Fall!
2. Pastures are not introduced to chemicals or fertilizers.
3. Cows do not receive hormone treatments of any kind.
4. Antibiotics are only used when a cow is sick, and her milk is unused until she is better!
5. Kilgus meets all Illinois State food safety laws and is pasteurized and tested!
6. Pasture fed cows = the production of more conjugated lineolic acid which is believed to have benefits including reducing risk of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and osteoporosis.
7. Anyone can come visit the Farmstead and check out exactly what goes on out there!
The baristas of Coffee Hound are very excited to serve Kilgus milk and hope to share their excitement with our customers! Stop into either Hound and let us know what you think about this great new product!
Hi my name is Alison Hamilton and I just wanted to drop you a quick note here instead of calling you. I discovered your Kilgus Milk at the Hound – Coffee Hound website and noticed you could have a lot more hits. I have found that the key to running a popular website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. There is a company that you can get keyword targeted visitors from and they let you try the service for free for 7 days. I managed to get over 300 targeted visitors to day to my site. http://hothor.se/2u3ke